Areas in Hong Kong :
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Hong Kong Fireboat Alexander Grantham Exhibition Gallery
Address: Quarry Bay park, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong.
Tel: +852 236 77821
Opening hours: daily from 09:00 till 17:00 except Tuesdays
How to get there: MTR Tai Koo Station, Exit E.
The Fireboat Alexander Grantham Exhibition Gallery is located on Hong Kong Island in Hong Kong. This Fire Boat went into service in 1953 and before being decommissioned in 2002 it served as the flagship of the Hong Kong Fire service Department’s fireboat team, responding to fire alarms and conducting rescue operations both in Hong Kong waters and along the shoreline.
(The Fireboat Alexander Grantham in the harbor of Hong Kong)
You can reach the Alexander Grantham by public transport, just take the MTR to Tao Koo Station and take Exit E, walk through City Plaza and then cross the footbridge to the Quarry Bay Park. The walk takes about 10 min.
View Hong Kong in a larger map
comments powered by Disqus