Areas in Siem Reap:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
Siem Reap Butterflies Garden Restaurant
Type: Asian and International
Address: 535 Wat Bo Road, Wat Bo Area
Opening hours: daily, 09:00am until 10:00pm
The Butterflies Garden Restaurant is located in the Wat Bo Area on the east side of the Siem Reap River in Siem Reap, Cambodia. From the Old Market, cross the Siem Reap River, Take a hard left and continue north along the river until you reach the next bridge. Turn right and continue 50 meters to Butterflies Garden Restaurant.
(in the garden of the restaurant)
Behind a garden wall lays an oasis of peace. Inside, 1,500 Angkorean butterflies frolic among 500 flowering plants and fruiting trees at Butterflies Garden Restaurant.
(plenty of Butterflies in the garden of the restaurant)
The menu at Butterflies Garden Restaurant offers creative tropical cuisine, and unique Khmer specialties, served with continental flair. In addition to the all day dining menu, Butterflies Garden Restaurant has a revolving menu of specials featuring pan-Asian and fusion cuisine. An array of soft drinks, fruit shakes and freezes, wines, cocktails and digestifs is available.
There is also an traditional Apsara Show and traditional music during some nights.
Website: Butterflies Garden Restaurant
View Siem Reap in a larger map
comments powered by Disqus