Areas in Koh Rong Island:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Koh Rong Koh Ouen and Koh Bong
Koh Ouen and Koh Bong are two small adjacent islands just off the northeastern coast of Koh Rong Island, Cambodia. The two small islands lie side by side and are also locally known as Song Saa, which means sweetheart in Khmer.
(both islands are just a short stroll away from each other)
The luxury resort Song Saa Private Island spans both islands, which are connected by a footbridge over a marine reserve.
(pure luxury on Song Saa Private Island)
All villas, the main pool and the Vista Restaurant and Lounge are located on Koh Ouen while on Koh Bong guests can wander on trails through virgin rainforest, relax at the wellness center or meditate.
View Koh Rong Archipelago in a larger map
comments powered by Disqus