Areas in Koh Kong:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
Koh Kong Chi Phat
The Wildlife Alliance pioneering community based eco-tourism project (CBET) Chi Phat is located on the banks of the Phipot River in the heart of the Southern Cardamom Protected Forest Area, in Koh Kong Province, Cambodia involving four small villages with a total of 550 families.
(arriving at Chi Phat Village)
Chi Phat is a showcase of turning the Southern Cardamom Mountains once known for its loggers and poachers into a world-class ecotourism destination, by protecting the natural and cultural resources, creating job and income opportunities for villagers as well as providing training and alternative livelihoods to hunters and loggers and improving commune infrastructure and public facilities.
(Children at Chi Phat Village)
The area amid stunning mountains, rivers, rainforests, wetlands and mangroves is home to a vibrant and unique array of wildlife and offers a great variety of outdoor adventure activities.
(Chi Phat Village)
Hotels at Chi Phat Eco Tourism Project
- CBET Guesthouses, price range: USD 5 per person
- CBET Homestays, price range: USD 3 per person
- CBET Sothun Lodge, price range: USD 13-20 per room
comments powered by Disqus