Areas in Angkor:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
Several, mainly local restaurants can be found in the Angkor Archaeological Park in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Along the streets and at the parking areas in front of the entrance of each temple basic local restaurants, often combined with a souvenir stall, sell local food and drinks.
(opposit Angkor Wat several local restaurants can be found)
The restaurants in the Angkor Area open during the day only and close after sunset around 19:00 when the temples close as well. Some restaurants stay open on request for dinner. However, for dinner you have plenty of choices at Siem Reap’s Restaurants, which offer all kinds of cuisines.
(small local restaurants can be found near all temples)
A very popular picnic area for locals at weekends and holidays is the Western Baray, where several restaurants rent picnic platforms with hammocks and sell local dishes such as grilled chicken or fish.
Restaurants in the Central Angkor Area
- Angkor Café (Western, Khmer, Café)
- Chez Sophea and Matthieu (French, Khmer)
Articles for Angkor RestaurantsAngkor Chez Sophea and Matthieu Restaurant
comments powered by Disqus