Destinations in Brunei:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Brunei Darussalam is a small Sultanate on the north western coast of Borneo. It is one of the smallest countries in the world.
(The Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque in Brunei Darussalam)
One of the landmarks in Brunei is the Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque that was built in 1958. There is a nice beach at Pantai Seri Kenangan.
comments powered by Disqus