Destinations in Bangladesh:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh and the place where all that is Bangladesh comes together. The Chowk bazaar is a maze of little alleyways that has little changed since the nineteenth century.
(The longest beach in the wordl at Cox's Bazar)
Cox’s Bazar is the most important touristic destination in Bangladesh. It is close to Inani beach which with its 120 kilometers is credited for being the longest beach in the world.
This Free Bangladesh Travel Guide is offered to you by your Global Travel Mate. If you enjoyed reading this information or if the information is incorrect, please let us know through our Facebook page.
comments powered by Disqus