Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
Koh Kong Safari World
Location: 500m from the border, near Koh Kong Resort
Admission: Adult US$8, Child US$4
Open: daily, 09:00 – 17:00
Koh Kong Safari World in Koh Kong City, Koh Kong Province is a small zoological park with more than 800 animals from almost 100 species such as bears, ostriches, kangaroos, giraffes, tigers, dolphins, deer and several other species from around the world.
There are also several animal shows such as crocodile-show, bird-show, orangutan-show or a dolphin-show in the mornings and afternoons. The animal theme park is great place for families and there is also a beach and a restaurant.
(Fun place to take children)
Koh Kong Safari World is located near the Koh Kong Resort just 500 meters from the border between Cambodia and Thailand at Cham Yeam/Had Lek. There is also a caterpillar train service running between the Koh Kong Resort and Safari World.
View Koh Kong and Cardamom Mountains, Cambodia in a larger map
comments powered by Disqus