Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
Kuala Lumpur Dorsset Regency Hotel
Address: 172 Jalan Imbi,Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2716 1000
Price range: from 208 – 550 MYR.
Find yourself in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's Golden Triangle when you stay at Dorsett Regency Hotel Kuala Lumpur. It is a 5-minute walk away from our cozy 4-star hotel to Pavilion, Star Hill, Fahrenheit, Lot 10, Sungei Wang Plaza, Berjaya Times Square and Low Yat Plaza. Our central location on Jalan Imbi is close to Malaysia’s finest shopping malls, restaurants, and tourist and entertainment spots.
(The lobby at the Dorset Regency Hotel in Kuala Lumpur)
The charm of our hotel suites and rooms is found in their classic furnishings and cozy yet modern comfort. We have a total of 28 Suites, 42 Deluxe Premier Rooms and 250 Deluxe Rooms. All of them provide a combination of feather and polyester pillows, LCD televisions, wi-fi or broadband internet service, built-in wardrobes and Dorsett Regency Hotel's unique range of toiletries. For your additional comfort, we also have 10 non-smoking floors as an option.
Dorsett Regency Hotel Kuala Lumpur's ideal location ensures that many of our well-appointed rooms offer mesmerizing views of the city: with old colonial-style shop lots existing alongside its skyscrapers, including the iconic Petronas Twin Towers.
Website: Dorsset Regency Hotel
comments powered by Disqus