Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
New York Condor Hotel
Address: 56 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn
Price: US$ 239-259
How to get there: Flushing Avenue (G Line)
The Condor Hotel in Brooklyn is an affordable, premium hotel designed from the ground up to be an inviting oasis for both leisure and business travelers. The hotel is well situated, close to local food establishments, shopping and New York City.
(The Lobby at the Condor in Brooklyn)
We know you choose to stay at a hotel so that you can relax, unwind, and rejuvenate in an environment that is conducive to relaxation, recreation and productivity, which is why at Condor, you’ll find the facilities and amenities that make all that possible.
(Standard room at the Condor Hotel)
Our well-manicured garden is designed to be an oasis of beauty and calm amidst an urban backdrop. Individual sitting areas allow you to enjoy a measure of privacy and intimacy, even amongst your fellow guests.
Website: Condor Hotel Brooklyn New York
comments powered by Disqus