Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
Penang Museum and Art Gallery
Address: Paras Bawah, Dewan Sri Pinang, Lebuh Light Penang.
Tel: 04-261 3144
Opening hours: Daily from 09.00 – 17.00 except Fri.
Admission: Adult 1 RM. And children 0.50 RM.
The museum display historical artifacts highlighting the important periods in Penang’s development. There are hundreds of exhibits as well as clay, stone and porcelain ware. There are also maps, charts and memorabilia of the first Prime Minister, Tunku Abdul Rahman. The museum also has some excellent old prints and paintings of Penang racing the early years of its discovery and development.
Website : Museum and Art Gallery
comments powered by Disqus